Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Who's Up For A Little Kooky?

I should start off by saying that if you are not a fan of kooky, you should probably just mosey on along. I won't be offended, really. If you're still here, let's hop on over to the land of obsessions and oddities.

I've been doing a lot of research on diet, toxins, and vaccinations for dogs. Since Libby started having seizures last March, we have been trying to raise her as naturally as possible. That means natural cleaners (mostly vinegar and baking soda), flea and tick treatments that don't involve chemicals, a raw diet with supplements, and a customized vaccination schedule.

The effects of vaccines on dogs is something that scares me, even if your dog doesn't have epilepsy. So I jotted down a few notes and thought I would share that here. I know this isn't the usual subject matter, but it is writing and something that gets me stirred up.

If you have a dog, this could be really important information for you. If you do take the time to read it, please let me know if there is anything ambiguous or if you have any remaining questions. Thanks.

Dog Vaccination Protocol



1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Terry, you write what you want to write about! I think this is excellent for you to share this information!