Saturday, October 12, 2013

Healthier Inner Dialogue - Mistakes

I really dislike being wrong.  A lot. I don't even have to be right to be happy, just not wrong.  Maybe I should be rethinking this. Maybe we are all too hung up on not making mistakes?

I say that like it's a question or something to ponder, but I think we all know that focusing on perfection isn't a wise course. Letting go is the easy breezy way to be.  :)


I know I need some motivation and inspiration to get better at this.  Here's a little help for all of us:


source
source
source

source
source
source
source
Are you the adventurous type, throwing caution to the wind? Or are you paralyzed by fear?

3 comments:

Tina Bradley said...

Great collection of quotes! I especially love the way that first one begins, "There are no mistakes..." :) T.

Magic Love Crow said...

For me, I really believe, there are no mistakes! Everything happens for a reason. We may not understand why? But, maybe we will 3 years from now ;o) I don't think I am paralyzed with fear, but sometimes, I do over think things. But, when I get going, look out! LOL!
When you wrote to me, you said candles are a good idea. When I meditate, excersize, or any time, I can look at a candle, it is lit! Fire is very powerful! When you are saying what you want to a candle, the power in the flame, takes your affirmations to a next level! Watch that flame dance! It is amazing!
Oh, are you sure about the questions? Because if you are, I will delete them. I have to admit, I feel kind of bad! Just a little! LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving ;o)

Mindy said...

As neurotic as I am, I've never really dwelled on mistakes. Maybe I'm a closet narcissist? Who else wouldn't worry about the things they've done wrong? I've just always figured it was a lesson learned. I've made my fair share, especially in my younger years, but I feel like they made me who I am today.