Thursday, October 25, 2012

Where's The Plot?

So, if you're afraid that this blog might be all nano all of the time until December 1st, you are probably right.  Then it will be all puppy (we get Libby on December 1st), all of the time.



So, feel free to pop back in with me in the new year where I can only hope I have a little more depth in my conversation.  In the meantime, I am having trouble plotting.

I keep doing a Homer Simpson.  You know how his mind wanders into far off places, sometimes frozen ones?  Yeah, that's what I'm doing.  How about a puppy pic to break up all of the writing?




So now I'm looking for suggestions.  With one week left before the actual writing starts, what would you like to see in my story?  There will be a quest to figure out who the main character's real father is, and a race to find a missing gem.  That's all I've got so far but I am interested in hearing any ideas.  :)

Seriously, lay 'em on me.  And another gratuitous puppy pic.



6 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Stories, puppies, I love em both!! You already have my thoughts.

Etcetorize said...

I don't know the first thing about writing, so I won't offer any suggestions...but I do know that those are some pretty cute puppies! Soooo adorable. I can smell that baby puppy smell from here. Can't wait to see your little one when you get her~

Mindy said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! No you're not getting a puppy. Ooooh, I can't WAIT for pictures!!!!

You've inspired my little boy to write a short story. I'll try to type it out and email it to you next week. It's pretty cute. Ya know, for a six year old. :o)

Macey said...

OMG!!! PUPPIES!!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Look at those puppies!!!! They are so cute!!! Can I babysit? ;o) I don't know if I can give you any ideas on what to write? As, I say for my paintings, do what comes to you, never force it! You spoke about a race to find a missing gem. Maybe there can be a wizard in the story? Whatever you write, I know it will be great ;o) Keep the puppy pics coming!

Tina said...

OHHH! What a cutie!